Specialized have now released a women’s specific full suspension 29er. 110mm of FSR suspension, AUTOSAG tuning and a Command Post dropper seatpost are just some of the amazing features the Rumor Expert includes. The Rumor also comes in the Comp level, both bikes being fully capable to handle everything you may encounter, from flowing singletrack trails to technical terrain.
- All-New M5 manipulated alloy, 110mm-travel frame with women’s XC Trail 29 geometry and tubesets, tapered head tube, sealed cartridge bearing pivots, and DMD derailleur mount makes this one tough and lightweight trail machine
- FOX Float CTD Evolution shock with AUTOSAG with women’s tune features 3 compression settings: Climb, Trail and Descend, plus ProPedal
- FOX Float CTD Performance Series 29 fork with CTD damper, rebound and compression adjust, lockout, tapered steerer tube and 110mm of travel smooths technical terrain
- Roval Control Trail 29 142+ wheelset with butted DT Swiss spokes and a wider rim profile and 12mm thru-axle for lightweight toughness.
- The 2.3″ Ground Control tire has a fast rolling and versatile tread for premium traction on technical trails
- Custom Formula T1 S hydraulic disc brakes with reach adjustment, metallic pads and SRAM compatible MiXmaster shifter mounts provide dependable braking
- New SRAM Type 2 X0 mid cage 10-speed rear derailleur provides crisp and reliable gear changes
- Women’s Body Geometry Jett saddle with hollow Cr-Mo rails features lightweight foam cushioning and an ergonomic cutout for pressure relief